DECLARATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY
of personal data on the website bookmaldiveshotels.com
I. General provisions
1. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) is a personal data controller within the meaning of European and national law.
2. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD), in its capacity as owner and manager of the website bookmaldiveshotels.com takes responsibility for protecting the privacy of personal data in cases where users provide personal information on the site or when you use our online services. This declaration of confidentiality describes the practice of the website bookmaldiveshotels.com (the “Site”) to collect and use data.
3. Upon opening this Site, you agree to the confidentiality practice described in this declaration of confidentiality regarding the collection and use of personal data and declare that you are familiar with and accept the terms below.
4. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) reserves the right to expand and modify the functionalities, conditions and products of this website, as a result of which you are asked to regularly review this declaration for any changes made.
II. Types of information we collect. Aims.
5. The personal data collected by the Site shall be used for the operation of the Site and for the provision of services and the performance of transactions requested. When you use our online services, fill in electronic forms and when you enter into travel service contracts, we collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, address (home or business), telephone (mobile, home or business) or e-mail address, etc. The personal data is processed and used by BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) in strict compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the applicable law of the European Union and the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria on the protection of personal data. You are not obliged to provide this information, but in such cases we will not be able to provide you with the relevant tourist services.
6. We use your personal data for:
– answering your inquiries;
– processing your inquiries;
– processing complaints we receive in connection with our services;
– offering new products and services, current promotions, offers and prices;
– implementation, evaluation and improvement of our company activities, including development of new products and services;
– analysis and improvement of our products, services, websites and applications;
– entering into or implementing a contract – establishing the identity of a client through all commercial channels – preparation of offers, contracts and all other supporting documents; preparation of accounting documents such as an account or invoice for the service used;
– fulfilment of our statutory obligation – the obligations provided for in the Accountancy Act and the Tax Procedure Code and other related statutory acts in relation to the keeping of proper and lawful accounting; obligations to provide information to all state commissions and regulatory authorities; provision of information to the court and law enforcement authorities.
7. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) may collect information during your visits to our website through commonly used data collection tools – cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, they can be disabled by special settings on your browser. If you decide to disable cookies, you may not be able to fully use all the functionalities of this site.
8. Cookies are small text files (usually containing letters and numbers) that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are used on multiple websites for different purposes. They may be necessary, for example, for the functioning of a website or for personalising its operation. The information in cookies may concern you, your preferences or your device for accessing the Internet (computer, tablet or mobile device). This information is most often used to make the website work as you would expect it to. Usually, the information cannot be linked to you personally, but can be used for more personalized use of the global network.
9. Cookies that we may use on our website are necessary and functional.
Necessary cookies. They are strictly necessary and mandatory for the proper functioning of the site and cannot be excluded in our system.
Functional cookies. They allow our site to remember information that changes the way the site looks, for example: the user language you choose; the region where you are from; these cookies are only owned by the site, and are not used by third parties.
– to enable us to receive information about your visits to our sites;
– to analyze the trends in your visits to improve our site;
– to offer on our site and on third party sites advertising, communications and content created by us or third parties that suit your interests;
– to remember your language, region and other preferences;
– to help you find the requested information;
– to take into account how many people and how they use our site, to maintain the efficient operation of our site and to understand our users better.
IV. Disclosure of personal data.
11. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) does not share, sell or lease your personal data to third parties.
12. We may disclose information about you, if we are required to do so by law, regulation or judicial procedure (e.g. court order or subpoena), in response to a request from government agencies, such as law enforcement, or if we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical injury or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of an alleged or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transmit your personal data in the event that we sell or transfer all or part of our stock or assets (including in the event of reorganisation, winding-up or liquidation).
13. Personal data may be disclosed to third parties – contractors of BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD), in order to carry out the implementation of the tourist contracts to which you are a party. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) is in contractual relations with other organisations and companies in the implementation of the tourist services. Such persons will have access to the personal data necessary for the performance of the tourist services, but may not use the data for any other purpose and are required to process the data in accordance with the legislation in force.
V. Protection of personal data.
14. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) is committed to protecting your personal data. We use various protection technologies and procedures that help us protect personal data from unauthorized access, use or dissemination. For example, we store your personal data on restricted servers located in secure locations. In addition, when transferring confidential personal data (e.g. credit card number) over the Internet, we protect them by encryption, for example with SSL protocol.
15. Avoid accessing our online services from publicly available computers. Do not save your username and password in your web browser.
16. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) advises you to use Firewall and antivirus software. Firewall is a system designed to prevent unauthorized access to your computer or private network and can be set up to notify you of attempted unauthorized access to your system. Antivirus software is designed to protect against and remove computer viruses and other malicious programs. Update your antivirus software. Do not install or use software of dubious origin. Use secure passwords: It is recommended that you use longer passwords consisting of eight or more characters representing a combination of letters, numbers and characters. If you suspect that someone knows your username and/or password, change them immediately. Do not disclose your username and password to anyone.
VI. Your rights
18. Your rights under applicable law include the right of access to your personal data processed by us, the right to rectification in case of inaccuracies/need for updating, the right to delete or block such personal data and the right to object to certain personal data processing activities. In order to be able to exercise these rights, you must submit a written statement/objection using the contact details below.
19. In addition to the above rights, you are protected by administrative and judicial order in accordance with the applicable legislation in force.
VII. Other conditions.
20. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) reserves the right to update this privacy statement without prior notice, the amendments taking effect from the day of their publication on the website at https://www.bookmaldiveshotels.com, unless a longer period is specified therein. We recommend that you review this declaration of confidentiality regularly to keep yourself informed about how we protect the personal data we collect. If you continue to use the service, this means that you agree to this declaration of confidentiality and its updates.
21. BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD) welcomes your comments on this privacy statement. If you feel that we do not adhere to this privacy statement, please contact us and we will do our utmost to identify and resolve the issue promptly, as commercially justified.
Blvd. 40 Vladimir Vazov Str.
Personal data controller: BALKAN WINGS EOOD (LTD), UIC 131230477
Tel.: 0888 504 277